Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Book Meme

I love books so when Imogen from Dancing with Dragonflies tagged me for her book meme I was delighted. I was bubbling with ideas so I got down to work to fill in the questions.


Novels I have enjoyed recently

The Ruby Talisman by Belinda Murrell

The Horse Who Bit a Bushranger by Jackie French

Clearheart by Edrei Cullen

The Locket of Dreams by Belinda Murrell

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen


My Favourite Genres

Fantasy, Historical Fiction and Mystery


My Favourite Authors

Jane Austen, Rick Riordon, James Dashner, Angie Sage


Novels I’d like to read

If Only They Could Talk by James Heriot

The Sherlock Holmes books

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

The Moonstone by Wilke Collins

The Stories of Father Brown by G.K.Chesterton

Fire in the Stone by Colin Thiele

Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery


Novels I am currently reading

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

Bleak House by Charles Dickens


My Favourite Novels

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley

The Dragon Whisperer by Lucinda Hare


My Favourite Series:

The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordon

The Septimas Heap books by Angie Sage

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by JJ.R.R. Tolkien

The Thirteenth Reality Series by James Dashner


And now that I've answered all the questions I'd like to pass this meme onto:

Sara at God's Girl

Sophie at Sophie's Seabed

Bethany at Bethany's Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment