Monday, February 17, 2014

Of Pictures and Princesses

One of my ambitions is to be able to draw beautiful pictures on the computer. I love drawing with a pencil and ink but there are times when you want to be able to do something a little bit different. I'm not really good at digital art yet but this is my best picture so far. 

Princess Rosalia

This is a portrait of a character from a novel Imogen and I are writing together. We each have a special character and this is Imogen's. I like my character but he isn't quite so fun to draw. Rosalia though is wonderful to draw because of her floaty skirts and cool hair. I believe that this is the best out of the three pictures I have drawn of Rosalia. She's a happy bubbly sort of person who is always twirling and laughing.

My next ambition is to draw my character on the computer as well. Rudy's a different sort of person to Rosalia, more of the strong silent type but he's quite funny on the inside. He'll be challenging but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment